Table of Contents
Recipes Tips, Tricks & Suggestions
A little bit of sweetness and a lot of health – that’s the recipe for chia seeds pudding.
Have you ever wondered why your cravings aren’t satisfied even after having a fuller meal? It is because your diet is does not contain all the nutritions necessary for the body.
This delicious yet nutritious pudding is perfect for a hot summer day. It can even be had as a snack. So, these tiny seeds can also be an excellent choice for your breakfast or snack routine.
Some topping suggestions for this pudding:
- Sliced banana and cinnamon
- Slice of strawberry
- Unsweetened coconuts, cocoa nibs, and drizzles of honey
- Your favorite granola
What Makes Chia Seeds Pudding Great for Health?
Chia seeds are a healthy and wholesome addition to any pudding recipe. They enhance the texture as well as nutrition of fellow ingredients, making them perfect for anyone looking to improve their diet.
- Fiber can help you improve digestion by reducing your risk of feeling bloated or uncomfortable after eating. These seeds contain fiber, essential for staying full throughout the day.
- The seeds are high in antioxidants that protect against damage to cells as well as other organs.
- Plus, they’re low in carbohydrates and calories, so you can enjoy your favorite desserts without feeling weighed down.
Add all ingredients in a lidded large mason close the lid and shake well until all the ingredients combine evenly and there are no clumps
Once the mixture has been set, keep the blend in the fridge for 2 hours so that the seeds absorb an adequate amount of moisture and swell.
If you want, you can also use an immersion blender if you want a smoother texture.
Serve this healthy and delicious chia seeds pudding with your favorite fruit(s) on top!
|6 tablespoons chia seeds|
|2 cups almond milk|
|1 tablespoon honey (you can omit or replace it with any other sweetener)|
Have You Tried This Recipe?
If So, Mention Us @ranasrecipe
Or Use Hashtag #ranasrecipe
Let’s Start Cooking With Love!
Tell Me How I’m Doing?
If you have tried this Mediterranean dish, I would love to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment below and let me know how your dish turned out